Thursday 4 August 2011

Matt & Katherine were married in Ely Cathedral on the 28th May this year. The cathedral itself is a beautiful building inside and out and posed a wonderful challenge for me to get the best possible photos for the happy couple.

I am lucky that my work takes me to some of the very best venues around the country. Most of my wedding photography work is in Surrey, West Sussex, Hampshire and Berkshire, however I do get asked to go further afield quite regularly. In fact, I have no limit to how far I will travel. I'm still waiting for someone to ask me to come to the Maldives to be the wedding photographer for their big day!

So, wherever you are getting married, check out my website and be in touch to discover how I can help you with your wedding photographs.





No comments:

Post a Comment