Wednesday 27 July 2011

Wedding Photography in Guildford

On Saturday, I photographed James and Michelle Gilham's wedding at Guildford Cathedral. The cathedral was consecrated in 1961 and for me is certainly more beautiful inside than its red brick exterior. The stone interior lends a beautiful calm and serenity and is a wonderful place for a wedding ceremony. I had the opportunity of photographing James and Michelle's wedding ceremony from the gallery, which enabled me to capture the sheer majesty of the building, and then zoom in for more intimate shots. All of James & Michelle's wedding photos will be on my website on the next few weeks for you to enjoy!








For beautiful wedding photographs of your own wedding day, don't hesitate to call me for an informal chat! I will be very happy to help you!

I also cover portrait photography and corporate photography.

Charles

No comments:

Post a Comment