Thursday 1 September 2011

Wedding Photography at Rivervale Barn in Yateley

I went to beautiful Rivervale Barn in Yateley yesterday, to meet with a couple who are getting married there later this month. It is a wonderful place full of opportunity for truly outstanding wedding photography. It is somehow very refreshing to come to new venues and try different techniques to capture beautiful wedding photographs, and I know Rivervale won't disappoint. I am very much looking forward to capturing some wonderful wedding photos for my couple in a few weeks time!

For beautiful wedding photographs of your wedding day, have a look at my website at www.galileophotography.co.uk for some of the very best wedding photography in Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire and West Sussex.




No comments:

Post a Comment